I know that I've written way too many posts in 3 hours, & I should probably sleep but I want to write about something real quick.
Today, my dad called in sick; I'm kind of intrigued. He hardly calls in sick (if anything, at all). & today he calls in sick, the same day as my mom's day off. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not.
So this leaves me to conclude that he wants to spend time with my mom !
Fuck, that is so cute. I think that's so fucking cute.
Some people find it gross/disgusting/plain weird if their parents are all cutesy; well, I know mine are like in love as hell as they were 40-45 years ago. But I guess you know, as people get older they mellow out on the touching.
But you know what I really like? When my parents hold hands, even though they do so like once in a fucking year or at least that's what's visible to me, haha.
I'm really tired,
& Hieu's on the phone with me; yawning & walking to class.
Sooooo cuuuute!
I love cute things.
I live for cute things.
Like pandas.
WELL, time for some sleepy pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment