August 30, 2008

SanninKunoichi (2:18:58 AM): HAHAHA that was a long poop!
VietAznGuy88 (2:19:06 AM): I knowww. I know what's going on
VietAznGuy88 (2:19:14 AM): I been eating pistachios too much
VietAznGuy88 (2:19:19 AM): they're high in fiber -_-

LOLLL, so cute. :)


Well, damn.
August 28, 2008 was a fucking mission accomplished ! Damn, my props to my best friend, Phoebe Mae Carig. She pulled this shit offf. There were some negativity in the beginning because of all the stress, haha. But hey, it was worth the arguing about money &gas, hahaha. It was so fun, save the fact that I was with like the best people to kick it with made it even more down that it already was. & I love how it was on Hieu & mine's one year, because I had a really good time so it was like celebrating for that too.
It felt like a dream, man.


Tony Tran from Kaba Modern; got a big-ass crush on this guy. -_-


Rynan Paguiao from Jabbawockeez! He signed my cup :D


Phi Nguyen from Jabbawockeeeez !


Taeko Caroll from Fysh n Chicks :)


Just chillin' in the hallway.


Just taking a nap.


Just smashing.


Just thuggin'.


Just not being sober.


Just idk.


Just our source of energy, HAHAHA.


Just knocked the fuck out at 5AM.

No comments: