SanninKunoichi (7:11:07 PM): Light as a feather
SanninKunoichi (7:11:10 PM): when I`m floating through
SanninKunoichi (7:11:14 PM): reading through the daily news
SanninKunoichi (7:11:19 PM): measuring the hurt within the golden rule.
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:11:55 PM): Centemetres of ether Im heating the speaker
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:12:04 PM): motivational teacher with words that burn people.
SanninKunoichi (7:13:03 PM): Seeing the headlines line with discord
SanninKunoichi (7:13:10 PM): & see the genocide or the planet in uproar.
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:13:57 PM): Never good but the rules of paradise are never nice
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:14:07 PM): the best laid plan of mice and men are never right.
SanninKunoichi (7:15:09 PM): I`m just a vagabond with flowers from Algernon
SanninKunoichi (7:15:19 PM): An average joe who knows what the fuck is going on
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:15:47 PM): Its the hope of my thoughts that I traveled upon
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:16:01 PM): fly like an arrow of god until I'm gone.
SanninKunoichi (7:16:09 PM): So drifting like a feather in air
SanninKunoichi (7:16:27 PM): letting my words take me away from the hurt & despair
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:17:16 PM): So Im keepin it vertical forever elevator
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:17:31 PM): Ridin the escalator to the something that is greater.
SanninKunoichi (7:17:58 PM): Drifting away like a feather in air
SanninKunoichi (7:18:11 PM): letting my soul take me away from the hurt & despair
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:18:48 PM): So I'm keepin it vertical forever elevator
LIGHTasaF3ath3r (7:19:01 PM): Ridin the escalator to the something that is greater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're awesome.<3
Post a Comment