I am so sleepy,
but I have to write about something.
Coincidences have been happening to me a lot lately,
& I'm starting to feel special.
Do they mean something? Anything at all? HAHAH
Okay, so this is just one of them;
so I'm reading the sequel to Twilight -- New Moon & it tells the readers the dilemma Bella Swan was having because she had a dream of her grandma. Only to realize she was looking in a mirror, with Edward standing next to her, kissed her on the cheek & told her, "Happy birthday,"
She woke up to find out it was September 13, which was her birthday. & ladies & gentlemen today is? SEPTEMBER fucking 13. I was literally spazzing out on my bed, like "What the fuck! Oh my god." & I had to tell someone. Anyone. But no one was awake to text me back. Except Staffonito, & he was just like, "Okay?" ah, he can never relate to me..ever.
I don't know, but I got the chills.
But anyway,
I would just like to point out that I'm absofuckinglutely in love with Edward Cullen.
Yes fuckers, I'm one of them fangirls.
& so what if he's a character in a book?
Only God can judge me anyway, hehe
I can't wait for the movie,
Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen?
Passed with fucking flying colors.
Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan?
We'll see, Kristen has edgier features than what I had imagined Bella to have,
but fuck it thug life, Kristen's cute as hell & babygirl can act.
Today was chill, random, funny, spontaneous.
I waited 'til after school because Simoun visited Kennedy.
Ah, I haven't seen him in two months &I was so happy he came :)
I chilled with him for 30-40 minutes, & Kristine came to pick me up.
I went home, I changed in clothes more suitable for the cold.
After that, we were driving for about 5 minutes, I was like, "Dude, where are we going?"
She deliberates for a second, "I really don't know.."
She texts, texts, texts.
"Okay, we're picking up Joe & Donte" Hahahahaha.
We went to Chipotle, oh hell yeah. That made my day, all that 1700-calorie goodness, rofl.
But real talk, it is some legit, good shit.
& after we just hung out at Donte's house, it was idk , all we did was watch MTV & BET, & the news.
Ah, fuck, the news .
Speaking of the news,
as we were driving to Chipotle we see all these cop cars, ambulances, fire trucks rushing through every street we turn at.
& you know, all you can really feel is anxiety, curiosity, sadness in a way.
After we ate, there were more coming & going, coming & going.
Then, Kristine gets a phonecall from her mom, "Kristine, where are you?"
"Uhh.. Reseda & Devonshire"
"There's been an accident, two trains collided with each other &there are people dead. You are in the area right now so GO HOME please." -__-
Coincidence? ah..
It was all so sad, because..
okay whatever I'm not even going to go into detail & depress myself. I'm far too sleepy for that shit.
But anyway,
I wish Edward Cullen was real. :sigh:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment