January 12, 2009

I went to sleep at 11:30 PM, obviously well aware of the fact that I have school the next day.
But for some fucked up reason, I was only half-asleep. I was dreaming, thinking they were real, but unsettled because I knew there was something wrong. So, I wake up from a disturbing, random, & lucid dream.
What the fuck, man?
Can't I fucking go to sleep for once?
Last year, I didn't go to sleep at all, either, the night before we got back to school. & the year before that. I'm not sure about 2006, haha. My sleeping schedule becomes so fucked up. I guess it's partially my fault because I'm the one staying up late as hell. But dude, every sane kid would stay up during vacation, which would include me. Ugh.
& Low just played on MTV. I'd take this as my cue to sleep but I fucking can't.

I'm not even tired anymore.
By the way, can you guys believe T-Pain is only fucking 23 years old? Fool looks about 30, no joke.
I love his real name though. Faheem Rasheed Najm, true story. It's so dope.
Well, I have no choice but to shower before I act on impulse & eat a poptart.
Byeeeeeeeee

No comments: