She Rockin' That Shit Like
Like this. Like how I was murdering(dragging it around) the vacuum cleaner 'cause it was too heavy to be carried. I don't know.
I notice when I take pictures of myself, I just look at the lens like it's the vilest thing in the world. Then I press the button; I turn my phone around so I can see what my face would look like & then it'd look like I'm taking a shit. Then I have to take five hundred pictures until finally, there's that ONE picture that looks at least decent enough to post up.
Why am I talking about this?
Because I have a life.
It's already Thursday, & I've got nothing to do until later but I'm not even sure if that will happen. It seemed like an hour ago when I wrote on my Facebook that it was the first day of Spring Break, but it is already the fourth.
Today, I woke up early so I can vacuum the whole house, + the stairs + my parents' room = tired. Actually no, because that's an understatement.
I have so many questions to myself that I want to answer but I can't.
I can't answer, or I don't want to answer because either way the outcome will give me pain.
I miss Jamie.
But she doesn't text me back anymore.
I guess that's my fault, I'm always so mean to her.
I wish I can do something to make up for all the times that I've lashed out at her unnecessarily.
Well, ya can't turn back the time.
What matters is now, & how I will appreciate what she does for me more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment