And it barely occurs to me that graduation is fast approaching. It's in 8 days, dudes. Like seriously, honestly, I don't know how to feel right now. I am excited, a little anxious, but extremely almost ridiculously depressed about it, haha. High school's like my 2nd home. Like, dude, if I really think about it, I feel like I'm there more than I'm at home, haha. I'm there every day for hours on end, then I go home, the next morning I'm there again. I guess it's that feeling of comfort, & being young. That feeling that you're just having fun, & you don't have to worry about anything else, & not paying for anything because you feel like it's a given as long as you meet the requirements by doing the schoolwork. & that feeling where you know you're going to see all your friends the next day because they will always be there. But I guess we all have to grow up sometime. We all have to go our separate ways. I just have to deal with the fact that one of my best friends who has been my rolldog since day one at Kennedy, Phoebe Mae Carig..,is moving five hours away from me for college. I was seriously looking forward to going to wack ass Pierce together. New guys to check out, new bitches to talk shit about, haha.
Fuuck, I'm going to miss Mayo so much. We've had our ups & downs especially that beef during junior year, lol! Oh man. I think reconciling after that strengthened our friendship. I'm going to be all gay again if I continue this. I'll save it for her bitch ass yearbook, haha.
But yeah,
high school = the experience of a lifetime, a crazy-ass journey, a chapter of growing up.
It's almost over & I wouldn't trade it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment