November 26, 2009

P (3:59:22 AM): the thing is the one girl that kept my mind off of things, i started having feelings for her, and i couldnt ignore it, i told her about it and she wasnt feeling the same way, and i aint going to lie that shit hurt but it made me stronger, straight up. thats why im just waiting for that girl that i can be a homie with you know, some one i can call my friend
SanninKunoichi (4:01:00 AM): Yeeaah for reall, i meaan I thinkk if you been constantly lookin', it'll just come up short & she ain't gonna be the one. But if she's the one that finds you, then I think that'll workk better, ya know what I mean ? 'cause I mean if you're lookin lookin' then you find someone who SEEMS like she's right for you, then you be expectin' right? But she ain't offerin' what you want, resulting in another letdown.

No comments: