August 27, 2008

What do you need in a long-distance relationship?
Patience, trust, faith.

What do you do if you can't see the one you love the most?
I will look forward to the next time I see that person, & before then I will think about the good vibes I'm going to feel when I do so & be satisfied with that for now.

It's going to be a month in two days since Hieu left.
It was & still is fucking difficult. It got easier though, I can say.
According to my mom, the first week I was a zombie, walked like a zombie, sat like a zombie, talked like a zombie, staring into space like the zombie that I already was.
I can't sleep, goddamn it.
Why? Because I think. A little too much than what any normal person can handle.
I thought I was fine, but you know I won't be completely alright until he comes back. It's selfish I know, but I can't really help it now. Trust me, I've tried my best. & I still am which is why I still talk, walk, laugh, smile, breathe, haha.
Like I said, the pain; it's a recurring nightmare.
& all I can do is deal with it.
It's easier said than done, but I'm doin it. I'm dealin', I'm dealin'.
I just tell myself that he'll be back, he's taking me to prom, we're going to Disneyland, we're going to take a nap on a hammock.
I dream a thousand things every night & they're all about him, & I will only remember one.
I guess I'm that sprung, eh?

By the way, it's our one year anniversary tomorrow.
Good shit :)

No comments: