August 27, 2008

I need to sleep earlier, but I can't knowing I haven't accomplished anything today.
But then, it's like ironic because if I sleep late I'm going to wake up late. If I wake up late, the day's about to end & that will end to another unproductive day.
Is unproductive even a word?
It's like, I feel like I should have done something, & I don't even know what.
& it's like a nagging feeling picking at my brain, do something..anything. It's so late at night though, & what can I do except to sleep? I want a camera so I can take pictures of any fucking thing that depicts at least a tiny bit of how I'm feeling at the moment. I feel so many fucking emotions at the same time, it drives me insane.

What is the saddest song you've ever heard?
I have this one song that has the ability to always change my mood from happy to sad in a heartbeat.
It's called Our Last Day by Sagisu Shiro.
It's in one of my favorite movies, Casshern or Kyashân. It's Japanese, based on a 1973 anime. That movie is like so fucking .. I hate using the word 'amazing' but I will say it anyways, that movie is so fucking amazing. Some people may say otherwise & that it's tedious, but in my opinion, it's one of the best movies I've seen in all the years that I've been in this world, haha. It's like a movie that's complex & so you have to pay attention the whole time.
I don't know, it just got to me really bad. That it made me think, & it made me learn something. I love it when movies teach me something, & this movie taught me A LOT of things.
There's this speech at the end that seriously left me in awe,
"At last I understand.
We hurt others by our very existence.
That's just the way we live.
We need to learn to forgive.
Need to realize that existence is to be shared.
We're not just here to exist,
but to find the strength t0 co-exist.
It may start from something small,
it may even seem impossible.
But we must start from somewhere.
Hope our legacy."





I made this video, & the song featured is Our Last Day.. so enjoy.


Anyway...

soprano dood (1:53:54 AM): do you know any porn stars?
soprano dood (1:54:01 AM): like.... personally
SanninKunoichi (1:55:07 AM): LOL no.
SanninKunoichi (1:55:09 AM): Why?
SanninKunoichi (1:56:11 AM): Who ?
soprano dood (1:55:39 AM): i know 1 personally
soprano dood (1:56:56 AM): you dont know it
soprano dood (1:56:58 AM): her*

LOL, dumbass.

No comments: