October 21, 2008

I hate everything right now.
I've been so moody lately, & I want nothing more than to just sleep. Today, I skipped school.
I was ready to go, too.
I was changed & everything.
But I just stood there looking myself in the mirror, & criticizing myself about how ugly I looked, haha.
So I decided to stay home.
But now remorse is eating me alive, but really, what the fuck, man? I always do this to myself. I do something, knowing I will regret it the minute I do it. I want to bash my head against the wall, haha.
I'm already home, so why not just chill the fuck out, eh?

Some of my friends would most likely give me shit tomorrow for not going to school.
Hey, I appreciate it. But I already know the consequences for not going.
All the things they say, I've already told myself.
So why do I still stay home knowing that if I end up having more than eight absences I won't be able to graduate?
Because I can.
I have my depressed days.
& this past weekend has been filled with depressed days.
I don't ask for much anyway.
I think I deserve a vacation.

1 comment:

Shooprise said...

Yeah,you really need to vacation out to somewhere.