December 29, 2008

I am so tired & my head hurts from sleep-deprivation, but I can't seem to just close my eyes & drift off to lethargy in peace. I feel like everything within my sight, reach, & sense of feel is an unfinished puzzle & each missing peace is too significant to even forget for a second. If that even makes fucking sense.
I am tired but I can't sleep. My heart is also tired, & unfortunately it doesn't sleep. It still beats fiercely, waiting, wanting, yearning to love everyone. But not all human beings deserve love, but I just have so much to give. Only, I am aware of the fact that I shouldn't waste my affection for someone who'll take it for granted. But in a way, I do, anyway.
Masochistic, beating, bloody, pumping piece of shit.
I want..& need something amazing, life-changing, breathtaking. Is that so much to ask?

Yep, it is.

No comments: