December 17, 2008

"What? Little Asian girls?"


So, yesterday was full of weird & "What The Fuck?" type of situations.

Hilarious story, guys.
Jamie & I were chilling outside Macy's until I go in to work, & mall security comes around, driving slowly as he passed by us. Five minutes later, he drives back & rolls down his window.
"Alright, what are you guys doing?" He asked, half-interrogatory, half-impishly.
"Um, I work at Macy's." I point over at the building.
He recoils as if realization hit him straight in the forehead. "Oh. OH.. cool, that's cool. Why didn't you just tell me?"
I shrug & laugh. Jamie looks at me like she doesn't whether to laugh or to blurt out what the fuck. He idles over & paralleled his car next to Jamie's & asks, "Yeah, there's been some reports of auto-thefts, that's why. It's crazy. Recently, there's been so many reports of that here in this mall."
& I think to myself, how sweet, he's trying to warn us.
But oho, what he said next just proved me otherwise, "And yeah," he nods at me, "you fit the description."
I laughed, assuming he was kidding. Jamie blurts out the same exact thing I was thinking, "What? Little Asian girls?"
He chuckles, & says, "We are not usually allowed to say races. So we just use words like, olive-skinned; dark, straight hair; slanted eyes; etc. So, saying the word Asian isn't allowable."
I stood up straight, half-listening to his rambles, nodding, wanting to laugh.
Jamie says, "I don't fit the description?"
He shakes his head, then turns his attention back to me, "Yeah, so.. how's Macy's? The sales & stuff."
Way to redeem himself. Well, I knew he didn't mean anything malignant, he was just doing his job, but the fact that he tries to compensate for his legitimate semi-accusation was very amusing to me.
I answer, eagerly, "Oh, so crazy. Holidays & shit."
He nods, & smiles. He straightens up in finality & puts his car into drive, "Well, have a good night, guys. Don't steal cars!"
Jamie, the witty bitch that she is, says, "But it's so hard not to."
I just look at her & laugh as he drives away.
She points, "HAHA! You fit the description of a car thief."
There's always a first for everything, so it's all good. It somewhat made my night.
Despite the fact that the manager I dislike to most hugged me & said, "You're awesome." after I fixed the Dockers section by myself. I hope she didn't notice my reluctance as I hugged her bitchass back. She also needs to remember my name. If she asks me one more time, I swear to God, I don't think I will be able to stop myself from punching her straight in her big ass forehead. But I will stop myself, I need money.

& good news,
I have a 3.0 GPA. That's pretty good. For a serial absentee(I missed 11 days of school), & a regular class-sleeper.
I better win Worst Case of Senioritis. It's just funny, though. I'm fucked in the head, I know.

No comments: