
DAAAMN, check out those arms.
HAHA, I don't know, random, I know. But he's workin' hard to live up to Jacob's "GROWTH". Good job, Taylor. I think I may like you now

Jacob, what?!
Haha!
I was just loookin' up the wolf pack casted for New Moooon, & I must say, the actor playing Paul is fuckin' mad gorgeous, haha! I think his name is Alex Meraz?
They all look pretty promising.
Just go on google, type in New Moon wolf pack.
I'm pretty bummed about Solomon Trimble & Krys Smokey-Desperado not being part of the cast.
They were those two sexy boys that featured in Twilight at the La Push scene when Jacob went up to Bella.
"The Cullens don't come here." <- Solomon as Sam; that scene. & the little cutie in the middle? I just assumed he was Embry. But his real name is Krys Smokey-Desperado or whatever he said his name was.

1 comment:
He's so hot in my lifeeeeee!!!!!!!!! [:
Post a Comment