
Well, how was everyone's day?
I've been playing too much Warriors Orochi 2, & sometimes I wished I had more of a life than the life I live now. It's not that I'm unsatisfied(okay, I am. A little.) but I want adventure.
I've been saying that shit for the past three years, & yes I've had some adventures but lately, it hasn't been enough. I need more than spontaneity. I actually want something to happen. I want to learn something, I want to see something starkly weird that I would not be able to recoil from its weirdness, I want.. I don't know. Something unprecedented.
Also, I've been watching too much YouTube videos, & they just make me laugh to a point where I'm on the verge of pissing my pants. I actually made a video with Jamie, but I used bitch ass Windows Movie Maker & it made my decrepit laptop crash.
Aishhh..
Ooh, today, I bite my thumb at Arigato Sushi.
15 fucking dollars for an order of chicken katsu. Like really? Really.
Truly, truly disappointing. It makes me want to cry because of all the FAIL it augmented to my already somewhat lousy night.
I will never, ever, ever eat there ever again. They most likely made a mistake by charging me more, & bluffed that they raised up the prices to hustle more money from my broke ass.
Damn Asians, so greedy. GREEDY, GREEDY, GREEDY.
Ooooh, man I is angry.

No comments:
Post a Comment