April 10, 2009

My memory sucks. Thankfully, I only forget somewhat relevant things. Actually, that is still pretty unfortunate because I end up repeating myself. Embarrassing.


I don't know how but I keep getting bruises.

I'm laying down on the floor in the dark listening to Sigur Rós.
It's pretty inspiring. Just idea after idea. Not necessarily ideas for my novel (Aesa), but just certain scenarios of how I'm feeling right now. Like I feel new, I feel like drawing people.
Or taking pictures. I'd be so much happier if I had a camera (preferably a Nikon D90), but I don't. I feel like I sound like an idiot right now.

Spring Break is almost over.
I want yogurt.
"I work at Yogurt Zone. You fail." -Rex Quimpo Facebooks me that.

I haven't been getting enough sleep, & I haven't studied or read One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, or even did one Government homework question.
I love how I barely have a dilemma when school is next Monday. So cliche.


What to do now?

Wake up my sister, so we can bounce.
Bounce where?
Speaking of bouncing, I miss playing tennis.

No comments: