April 12, 2009

xdef50 (9:46:56 PM): i might not understand what you're feeling, but atleast i can see how you feel.

Oh, how I love Simoun Santos. One of the two most patient people I know.

Hope,
our legacy.

I miss Jamie. I feel like I've pushed her too far away because I'm always mad at her for my own selfish reasons. Now I feel like our friendship is on the verge of breaking apart & it's all my fault.
I just really miss her, when we used to laugh about everything. & how I used to not get mad when she would joke or sass me. I don't know why I keep thinking she's serious when she "insults" me. How we would talk about road tripping, & drive all the way to god knows where just to get food or something. I don't know, I want us to be back to normal. Like Bam Bam & Celeste, or Clit&Lick. & go to Jack In The Box, & eat my tacos & curly fries & her chicken tenders at Bee Canyon.

I feel like nothing is going right.
But the thing is I know that it won't be permanent.

Fuck, I feel like having a damn nervous breakdown.
I want to scream, & everything,
& tell certain people what I really wanna tell them. & how everything is just so fucked up but we can get through anything because we can. We're all strong enough.
I know you're all aware of the fact that you have that strength inside you, & I know that maybe you don't know how to use it but when you least expect it you will end up using that strength. It's almost like an automated message that speaks out when the going gets too tough. A message that will tell you, "You're strong enough."

No comments: