October 23, 2009

Before Dawn

Milg shogolay = milk chocolate.

Poops likes it when I change the spelling to certain words. He makes me forget about my problems, & he understands my level of weirdness & tries to get on that level too. In the process, it's very hilarious.
Come back to California already, Poops. Your frozen yogurt fetish will be gratified. Franco wants to have sex with you, & Carlo's getting tired of taking care of your children all by his lonesome.
I miss you :( *blush*. I know I never tell you that. One more month & 2 weeks left then we can be gay together again. Let's have some legit fun in Texas. Sorry for making you spend so much money. Oh gosh, black nooodles! w/ yogurt? HAHA. You also have to get on that strawberry milk so your negative A-Cup can go up to a D-Cup & you won't be like Teru because you are my Daisy.

:)

No comments: